Welcome to APA Hawai‘i Get Involved!
The APA Hawai‘i Chapter is your local source for networking and professional development. You'll share experiences with colleagues and broaden your perspective beyond your commission or office. We provide a variety of services that show the real value of membership, providing opportunities that allow planners to grow their careers, networks and skills.
APA Hawai‘i Chapter Membership Benefits
- Discounts on APA Hawai‘i Programs
- Networking Events
- Training Opportunities
- Preparation for the AICP Exam
- The Chapter's Legislative & Policy Program
- Chapter Events
- Student Resources
- A Regular Newsletter
- Leadership Opportunities
- Notifications About Job Opportunities and Planning News
APA National Membership Benefits
- All Chapter Member Benefits
- Receive Planning Magazine
- Access to APA Publications, Policy Guides, and E-Book Collection
- National Networking Opportunities
- Discount on National Planning Conference
- Eligibility for AICP Status
- Eligibility for APA Divisions
American Institute of Certified Planners
Certified planners pledge to uphold high standards of practice, ethics, and professional conduct, and to keep their skills sharp and up-to-date by continuously pursuing advanced professional education. Only APA members can join AICP.