Environmental and Land Use Planner
Honolulu, HI United States
Position Summary: Project Planner for environmental and land use planning assignments responsible for preparing master plans, entitlement applications and environmental assessments. Perform research, site visits, data collection, report writing, interaction with clients and technical experts, and the community. Some travel is required; experience in federal agency planning is desirable.
Primary Duties (Major Responsibilities/Activities):
- Conduct research, interviews and site reconnaissance
- Participate on collaborative planning teams
- Technical writing, analysis and evaluation for planning reports
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Candidates must have a BS/BA in engineering, environmental planning, urban planning, environmental science, landscape architecture and/or equivalent degree conferring advanced knowledge in facilities and land use planning.
- Ideal candidate will have a MS/MA in engineering, environmental planning, urban planning, environmental science, landscape architecture and/or equivalent degree.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience in environmental and land use planning is required.
- Relevant project experience in Hawaii strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to present project materials and information clearly and concisely.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Submit resumes and letters of interest to:
733 Bishop Street, Suite 2590
Honolulu, HI 96813
Attn: Human Resources
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF of Position Details here: https://www.hhf.com/about/careers/